June 18, 2018
Contact: Christina Fecher, 616-735-7968, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Rapids, Mich. – Bridge Street Market, the new neighborhood grocery store that will be opened by Meijer later this year, will focus on bringing fresh products and value to customers on Grand Rapids’ west side.
The 37,000-square-foot store will offer a unique shopping experience featuring a full assortment of fresh food; local, artisan groceries; and Meijer and national brand products, Bridge Street Market Store Manager Ken Bair said.
“Bridge Street Market is a first-of-its-kind store in the area, and we’re excited to share its offerings with the community,” Bair said.
Bridge Street Market will feature:
- 22-foot ceilings and exposed architecture
- Open air elements and a pedestrian-friendly design, including three garage-style doors that open onto the sidewalk along Bridge Street
- Mayan Buzz Café coffee shop
- An estimated 2,000 local, artisan products, including Field & Fire breads and Michigan made cheeses
- Fresh and prepared foods, including bakery items, fresh meat and deli offerings
- An expansive beer, wine and liquor counter featuring a rolling ladder
- Basic cleaning items and health and beauty care products
- Dedicated parking on the main level of a connected parking deck
To take a look inside Bridge Street Market to see its construction progress, please click here.
Bair said the beauty of Bridge Street Market lies within its flexibility to focus on customer requests.
“We are going to have a great team in place that will focus on helping our customers,” said Bair, who is also responsible for the entire store’s merchandise. “We will be able to quickly make decisions to accommodate in-the-moment customer requests.”
Bridge Street Market will anchor a mixed-use development, spanning a city block, which features apartments, a parking deck, and an office and retail building.
About Bridge Street Market
Bridge Street Market is a new neighborhood market focused on bringing fresh food and value to customers in a market-like setting. As the anchor of a unique mixed-use development on Grand Rapids, Mich.’s west side, Bridge Street Market will serve as a model for future neighborhood-friendly development in the area while providing residents and businesses alike access to fresh food and easily accessible convenience items in a one-of-a-kind store.
Tags: Corporate News