November 8, 2018
Contact: Jennifer Rook, Jennifer.Rook@meijer.com, 616.791.2794
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Meijer unveiled its competitive deals today that begin the week of Thanksgiving and extend through Black Friday weekend, offering customers deep savings across the store. The deals include week-long Black Friday deals, a Double Doorbuster two-day sales event on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. And a Meijer customer holiday favorite - Santa Bucks – return with a special savings event on Saturday.
“We believe the season of giving starts by offering our customers deep discounts early. Our customers have always loved our deals – and this year is no exception. We are offering a slew of great buys, from electronics to household appliances to toys and apparel,” said Peter Whitsett, Executive Vice President of Merchandising and Marketing for Meijer. “We believe families will love our expansive toy selection and 50 percent off incentive.”
Black Friday Week-long Deals begin Nov. 18
· Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 on kitchen gadgets, select Pyrex products, Rubbermaid food storage, Grand Gourmet bakeware, Farberware or Colourworks Cutlery and cutting boards.
· Save $200 on a KitchenAid 5 Qt. Pro-Lift 500 Mixer, plus save an additional $20 off your next purchase.
· Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 on Yankee Candle large jars or tumblers.
· Buy 1 Get 1 50 percent off select toys from top brands like Paw Patrol, PJ Masks, Vampirina, Transformers, Baby Alive, Play-Doh, Barbie and Hot Wheels.
· Save $100 off a PS4 ITB Spiderman bundle, regularly priced at $299.99.
· $19.99 select men’s and women’s winter jackets, regularly priced from $40 - $130.
Thanksgiving & Black Friday Two-Day Sale begin at 6 a.m.
· Save $300 on an Element 55” Smart Roku 4K UHD TV, regularly $499.99 – on sale for $199.99
· Save $100 off your next purchase when you buy one Apple Watch Series 3 for $279 or more or an iPad 6th Gen for $329 or more.
· Save $125 off your next purchase when you buy one iPad Pro 64GB 10.5-inch for $649.
· Save $100 on an Xbox One S Minecraft bundle, regularly $299.99.
· 50 percent off select games, puzzles and toys from top brands, including Barbie, Nerf, Fisher Price, Play-Doh and Hot Wheels.
· 40 percent off select toys from Melissa & Doug.
· Buy 1 get 1 for $1 on shoes, boots or slippers for the entire family.
· Buy 1 get 2 FREE on select women’s and juniors apparel.
· Buy 1 get 2 FREE on Carter’s brand apparel or sleepwear.
· 50 percent off outerwear for the entire family.
Saturday One Day Only Santa Buck Deals – save $50 or more with Santa Bucks (via mPerks coupons or paper coupons)
· Save $3-$20 off one general merchandise, apparel, shoes or health & beauty care item priced $14.99-$99.99 or more.
The ad previews can be seen here or on the Meijer App. While customers can see the ads prior to distribution, the preview does not change the effective date of the advertised products.
About Meijer: Meijer is a Grand Rapids, Mich.-based retailer that operates more than 240 supercenters and grocery stores throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Wisconsin. A privately-owned and family-operated company since 1934, Meijer pioneered the “one-stop shopping” concept and has evolved through the years to include expanded fresh produce and meat departments, as well as pharmacies, comprehensive apparel departments, pet departments, garden centers, toys and electronics. For additional information on Meijer, please visit www.meijer.com. Follow Meijer on Twitter @twitter.com/Meijer and @twitter.com/MeijerPR or become a fan at www.facebook.com/meijer.
Tags: 2018, Black Friday Ads, Meijer